Wednesday 25 October 2017

My summer holidays

The academic year has been very hard, at least for me. Sleeping little, leaving friends, family and many of my hobbies are some of the sacrifices I had to make to get good grades, which is why there is nothing else I want at this time than the summer vacation.



Image result for torres del paineFor this summer vacation I plan to take my backpack, some money and go with my girlfriend to travel south, we are still not clear the places we will visit, but the trip will be independent of everything. we have some ideas of where we would like to go as, visit the towers of the paine, the island of chiloe and its churches, nature reserves, forests, among others. Mainly we would like to stay in places where we can camp to live a closer experience with nature.







Image result for bosques del sur
After returning from this trip, I would like to go to the beach with my friends, I have a friend who has a house on the beach, so we could go and stay a few days there. All these plans would be contemplated for December and January, since during February I want to dedicate myself to rest and recuperate all the possible energies to have a good return to class.

Once at home and resting, I would also like to read books, watch many series and play video games, since all this I could not do during the academic year.

Good my dear readers, I hope you have not bored them, see you.

4 comments:

  1. Going south of chile is always the right option, almost everything there is beautiful, and it has so many places to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The south of Chile is awesome, I think that we never can visit all the beautiful places that exist

    ReplyDelete
  3. to go backpacking is always a good plan, there are many beautiful places in the south to know

    ReplyDelete
  4. traveling with your girlfriend is like a honeymoon hahaha
    :)

    ReplyDelete