Wednesday 11 October 2017

Drugs

University life is subject to much stress. Exams, papers, dissertations, reports and a long list of things are the causes of this stress. For this reason it is that one as a student is forced to resort to certain chemical substances to facilitate the task or more to facilitate it, in order to make more bearable the stress that entails studying at the university. 



Image result for cafeIn my case I usually consume a lot of coffee in order to be active and stay awake at night when I have to study until very late. I also sometimes use it in the mornings so that I can start my day in a good way and be as attentive as possible in the classes. In the moments of relaxation I usually drink alcohol with my university friends, as a way to de-stress after all the tests and jobs. I should also say that I have occasionally used cannabis looking for the same relaxation effect as this. When I probe marijuana or cannabis, it produced a relaxation effect and a sense of well-being, that the truth was what I was looking for, it also produces an evident state of saddles.


Image result for alcohol

I would say my experience with marijuana was good, have a nice time. Also my experience with alcohol has been good, as long as you do not abuse him, he is a good companion during the holidays. Regarding the benefits of drugs the truth the ignore but speaking of ignorance I do not think they have many. With the exception of medicinal uses, since recreational use is only for the purpose of having fun and trying out new sensations. 




The truth is I do not know anyone who is a drug addict as such, but I do know people who often abuse drugs like alcohol (although it's something we all do from time to time). From my knowledge I know that the effects of abstinence occur when the individual ceases to consume the drug in question, which produces a feeling of vulnerability and widespread discomfort in the body. Drugs in society are a latent issue that the truth is very difficult to draw a conclusion on this subject, personally I believe that each one is responsible for what consumes and therefore one must be careful when trying new substances.

Image result for marijuana



3 comments:

  1. I think that most of drugs are used to relax yourself from all the stress in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience, I have to eat chocolate before any test, that is my drug jaajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is important learn to enjoy everything, but in the right extent. Keep doing it that way!
    see you, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete