Thursday 20 April 2017

Me and technology


It’s easy for me to write about of my favorite technology, since I have memory I use the technology in my life, I can´t remember a moment in my life when I did not use the technology.

I like everything technologies, phones, TV, all types video games, but I have always preferred computers. For me is the technology more complete, is perfect, especially the laptops, since they are more comfortable to carry.

My first computer was at 10 years old, a windows 98, was very old but loved it, only used to play a couple of games, including Pac-Man and occasionally to surf the net. This computer is part of my most precious memories.

I currently have a laptop, the best computer. I love my laptop, it's my most treasured treasure, I use it for everything, it's the truth and I always tell the truth. I use it to play video games online, to study, to do university jobs.

My life would not be complete without computers. 

1 comment:

  1. I think like you in this.The computers are very useful

    ReplyDelete