Thursday 6 April 2017

My autobiography: Post 1

It´s not easy to tell who I am , but I will to try.
My name is Axel, I´m 20 years old, I was born in Santiago, Chile in 1996
I live in San Bernardo district with my mother, my younger sister, my grandmother and my mother’s boyfriend.
Currently I study chemistry and pharmacy at faculty of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Chile located in Independencia district. My favorite class is chemistry, but it’s challenging.

I like practicing sports like basketball, ping pong, running and chess. I also like reading book of science fiction, philosopy and manga. My favorite book is “Fundacion” of Isaac Asimov, it’s really fits me the whole collection of Fundacion’s book. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! What's ur favorite sport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you like a fiction science movies? As you like read this, Have you a favorite Fiction science movie?

    ReplyDelete