Thursday 13 April 2017

My Career

Hi everyone, today I'm going to tell you why did I choose my career.
Currently I study chemistry and pharmacy, but it was never my intention to end up here. Actually when I was child, I really like adventures and animal life, I imagined go on travel to different countries to discuvered dinosaur and rest animals, so my first dream was be an archeologist.
When I grew up, I really like science stuff, my favorite subject on school was chemistry and biology, so I have two options for my career, first chemistry and pharmacy and then biochemistry.
I decided go for chemistry and pharmacy because of work field and also I'm more interested in the investigation of medical science, so pharmacy was perfect for me.

3 comments:

  1. Would you like to make drugs? jajaj regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also felt that pharmacy was perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a similar situation

    ReplyDelete