Thursday 4 May 2017

My favorite band

My favorite type of music is metal, I really love metal. For me the metal is the best type of music, it have rhythm, power, energy, melody, of everything. Simply is perfect.


When I was 13 years old I started listening to metal music. The history of how I started listening to metal is some funny. My dad is the person most serious of the world and very grumpy, he hate loud sounds, But one day when we were traveling south, I was sleeping, so I woke up with a loud noise, at that moment I saw my dad singing and moving his hands to rhythm of the music. It was since that moment that I could not stop listening to metal. He was listening to metallica, his favorite band (until that moment I did not know this), after this metallica become my favorite band.

Metallica is my favorite metal band is a great band, composed by James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo. I love all his albums but my favorites are Kill 'Em All (1983) and the black album (1991). I have seen them live 2 times and they have been the best experience of my life.

Image result for metallica

4 comments:

  1. its really funny that your father like metallica is he is so serius

    ReplyDelete
  2. that intense music, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favorite song of this band?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and nothings else matters(8)!!

    ReplyDelete