Thursday 25 May 2017

HOBBIES.

Throughout my life I have had many hobbies, but undoubtedly the one I have dedicated the most time this year is to chess. I love to play chess because it is the best strategy game of the world, it is very easy to learn to play, anyone can learn the rules and take the chessboard, the rest is just practicing a lot. It is also a very fun game, you can be winning the game but it is enough to make only one mistake or your opponent makes a good play and you can end up losing, that is why it requires a lot of concentration and many hours of practice. At least I practice at least 1 time a day, if I have the opportunity to play more time I do, but with the university is very complicated, it is also difficult to find who to play because not everyone knows how to play or is interested, Is that I often turn to internet pages to find opponents more easily.

Since I can remember I was never interested in chess, I always found it a boring and meaningless game, but it was one day in my school that I saw playing my classmates that began to attract attention, this happened more or less when I was in third medium. They were very focused on ending their opponent, until one managed to defeat the other and invited me to play, I accept and from there it began to be one of my favorite pastimes, however I spend some time to leave because I I was bored, but when I entered the university I started to play again in the chess game, it was there that I got back to the board.


Learn to Play Chess

Chess is a game played between two opponents on opposite sides of a board containing 64 squares of alternating colors. Each player has 16 pieces: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 2 knights, and 8 pawns.

My best game of chess was with my girlfriend one night at my house, where we stayed for about 2 hours playing.



4 comments:

  1. I tried to learn how to play chess, but I can't understand :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood how to play):

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chess <3 It's a great mental challenge c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like chess, you need brain for play it.

    ReplyDelete