Wednesday 27 September 2017

My future work.

Since I was little I always knew that I wanted to do something important, something that could help people. I remember when I saw the television programs where people appeared with important jobs that helped in some way in society. Until that moment I never knew clearly what I wanted to work with, I had my ideas like every child, I wanted to be a firefighter, detective, doctor, lawyer, etc.


Image result for laboratorioNow with 20 years, although my tastes have changed, I still want to work on something that can help people, and over time I developed an incredible curiosity for the unknown, it is for all this I would like to work investigating, but not any type of research, but in something that can somehow help people.






Image result for laboratorio I would like to work in a laboratory where new treatments or ways of curing diseases are investigated, the very idea of ​​thinking about a job like this motivates me every morning to finish my studies sooner. Also, if I dedicated myself to the research I would be obliged to travel abroad constantly, which I would like quite a bit.


 I am thinking of taking a major in pharmacology or pharmaceutical technology as they could be very useful to work on the development of new drugs or treatments for diseases.  I would also like to work on these topics.

Image result for farmacologia



1 comment:

  1. I think the area of pharmacy is really interesting and amazing

    ReplyDelete