Wednesday 13 September 2017

Sports

If I had to choose my favorite hobby, I would have to say that they are sports in general. Since I was a child I have always liked sports, of all kinds. I can remember when I watched sports on TV in my childhood with my parents every weekend. 

Image result for gente corriendoSports are very enjoyable, practiced anywhere, even at home, you do not need to go to the gym or sports center. You just need the desire to play sports and if you can do it with a friend is better, there is nothing like running or doing a routine with a friend.










The sports are very important for me because it helps me to cope with the stress of the university, it also distracts me from day to day. I try to practice all weeks and always that I can, I practice sports since I was 3 years old (I learned to swim at the 3 year old). Currently among others I like play football, basketball, swim, dance, table tennis, also I like to do resistance routines.  I always like to learn new sports, in the future I would like to learn Mountain Climbing or trekking. 


There is only one sport that would not practice and is the hobby horsing, I find it really ridiculous, in my opinion should not be a sport.

Image result for hobby horse

I would recommend to all my readers that they try to practice sport frequently is something really rewarding. 

3 comments:

  1. practicing sports is necessary, we should all do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that hobby horsing is a little ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dude, sports are awesome to our body, i totally agree with you :)

    ReplyDelete