Saturday 24 June 2017

WINTER HOLIDAYS.

The truth is that I never make plans in advance for my holidays, even now I'm not sure what I'm going to do for this winter holidays, but if anything I'm sure, is that I'm going to spend with my girlfriend. 

The university is very difficult, it requires a lot of time, many hours of study, many hours in classes, many hours of travel, at least in my case. For all this and more, I can not stay as long as I would like with my girlfriend. So the first thing that comes to mind when I think about this winter holidays is to be with her and everywhere we go together.

The first thing we will do when we are on a winter vacation, is to see all the movies, series and anime that we could not see during the semester, while we do this we will eat a lot of things, like sushi, pizza, donas, etc. Also, we will take a stroll to all the places that were left pending of the summer vacations, we will go to San Cristobal Hill, to museums of centre Santiago, art exhibitions, to the cinema and if everything goes well, we will go a few days to the beach.

5 comments: