Thursday 15 June 2017

Lab.

To say what my favorite subject is really difficult for me, of all the subjects that I have had this semester there is only one that I dislike (statistic), but the rest I find all very interesting, they all have something that I like, however , If he had to choose an elective '' the general chemistry lab ''. Why? Simply because I love the stress that lab work brings you, despite how exhausting it may become, it's something I love. It's something wonderful when things start to work out, when you understand the processes, chemical reactions that are happening, it becomes something really fun.

It is a really difficult subject, at least for me, during this semester it meant a great challenge, I had to devote many hours of study. My first notes were very low, but with determination I went up by degrees.
 
This is a course that deals with contents of general chemistry 1 and 2, in a nutshell is the practical part of these two courses, where they get approved the knowledge of these two subjects. This is done through practical work where you have to apply the knowledge and check theories raised. One of my favorite practices was the realization of the pH curves. 

1 comment:

  1. The only practical that I find gratifying was that of valuation curves, it was the only one in which I can say that I learned something. JAJAJA

    ReplyDelete