Wednesday 30 August 2017

The best concert

I´m a person that likes rock and metal type of music, I really love this type of music, I hear it everywhere, when I go on the subway, bus, even in my house. For this reason in my life I went to so many concerts of rock and metal music, but the concert that I remember most is PEAR JAM Latin America tour 2015.

 Image result for pearl jam en chile 2015

Pearl Jam is an American rock band formed in Seattle, in 1990. Their members are Eddie Vedder (lead vocals, rhythm guitar); Mike McCready (lead guitar, backing vocals); Stone Gossard (rhythm/lead guitar, backing vocals); Jeff Ament (bass, backing vocals); Matt Cameron (drums, percussion, backing vocals). 

This concert was in national stadium located in the center of Santiago, in November 4, 2015. I remember the concert like it was yesterday, the band played for 2 hours straight. The atmosphere was very comfortable, the people was cool, really was good experience.

I felt very well during the concert, one experience that I will never forget. The moment that I remember the most was Eddi Vedder singing my favorite song: BLACK. 

7 comments:

  1. I used to listen to pearl jam, a long time ago. Nice band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never listen Pearl Jam but the poster is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like some songs of Pearl Jam, Sirens is one of my favourite, is a really awesome band

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pearl Jam is an awsm band, i'm glad to see you were able to see them in live concert. I like Alive and Even Flow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also listen to music everywhere, especially traveling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pearl Jam have a lot of great songs, I liked too!

    ReplyDelete